The December 28, 1986 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on December 10, 1986 at the Tucson Convention Center in Tucson, Arizona.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Koko B. Ware defeated Frenchy Martin (3:07)
- Adrian Adonis & The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart) (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated SD Jones & The American Express (Danny Spivey & Mike Rotundo) (3:34)
- Kamala (w/ Kim Chee & The Wizard) defeated Billy Anderson (0:34)
- King Kong Bundy (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Pete Gonzalez (0:58)
- Dino Bravo (w/ Johnny V) defeated Alex Knight (3:18)
- Butch Reed, Nikolai Volkoff & The Iron Sheik (w/ Slick) defeated The Islanders (Haku & Tama) & Jose Luis Rivera (3:26)