The December 18, 2003 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on December 16, 2003 at the Jacksonville Memorial Coliseum in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Big Show defeated Orlando Jordan (2:15)
- The Basham Brothers (Danny Basham & Doug Basham) (c) defeated Los Guerreros (Chavo Guerrero & Eddie Guerrero) and Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty and The World's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) in a Four Way Dance to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship (14:00)
- Rey Mysterio defeated Jamie Noble (w/ Nidia) (5:00)
- Chris Benoit defeated Chuck Palumbo (5:26)
- Faarooq defeated Rhyno by DQ (2:03)
- Brock Lesnar (c) defeated Shannon Moore to retain the WWE Championship (1:38)
- Hardcore Holly & Shannon Moore defeated Matt Morgan & The A-Train (6:28)