Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The December 16, 1999 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, took place on December 14, 1999 in Tallahassee, Florida at the Florida State University.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Chris Jericho (c) defeated Prince Albert to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (2:44)
- Kurt Angle defeated Test by DQ (2:53)
- Matt Hardy defeated Jeff Hardy (5:23)
- X-Pac defeated Tori (0:43)
- Mankind defeated Al Snow in a Falls Count Anywhere Match (8:01)
- Edge defeated Christian (3:54)
- The Acolytes (Bradshaw & Faarooq) defeated The Mean Street Posse (Joey Abs, Pete Gas & Rodney) in an Acolytes Rules Two On Three Handicap Match (0:26)
- Rikishi & Too Cool (Grandmaster Sexy & Scotty 2 Hotty) defeated The Hollys (Crash Holly & Hardcore Holly) & Viscera (6:08)
- The New Age Outlaws (Mr. Ass & The Road Dogg) (c) defeated Gerald Brisco & Pat Patterson to retain the WWF Tag Team Championship (2:00)
- The Big Show vs. The Rock ended in a no contest in a WWF Championship Match (6:42)