The December 14, 2009 episode of Ring of Honor Wrestling was the thirty-eighth episode of the show, it was recorded at the The Arena, formally the home of Extreme Championship Wrestling. This episode was recorded on October 5, 2009.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- Delirious defeated Kenny King in a Pick Six Challenge match.
- Lance Lude defeated Steve Corino via forfeit.
- Erick Stevens defeated Robbie Marcel.
- Tyler Black defeated Sonjay Dutt in a Pick Six Challenge match.