Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this Stadium article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
Comiskey Park' was a ballpark in Chicago, Illinois, the home of the Chicago White Sox from 1910 through 1990. Located at 35th Street & Shields Avenue, it was built by team owner Charles Comiskey and designed by Zachary Taylor Davis. It was the site of four World Series (one of which was played by the Chicago Cubs because of a lack of seating at Wrigley Field) and more than 6,000 major league games. The field was also the site of the 1937 heavyweight title match in which Joe Louis defeated then champion James J. Braddock in eight rounds.
- NWA Chicago - July 29, 1960.
- NWA Chicago - August 19, 1960.
- NWA Chicago - September 16, 1960.
- NWA Chicago - June 30, 1961.
- NWA Chicago - July 29, 1961.
- NWA Chicago - September 1, 1961.
- NWA Chicago - July 27, 1962.
- NWA Chicago - February 8, 1963.
- AWA SuperClash I - September 28, 1985.
- Comiskey Park on Wikipedia