Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Columbus is the capital of and the largest city in the U.S. state of Ohio. The broader metropolitan area encompasses several counties and is the third largest in Ohio behind those of Cincinnati and Cleveland. Columbus is the third largest city in the American Midwest, and the fifteenth largest city in the United States of America. It is the county seat of Franklin County, yet the city has expanded and annexed portions of adjoining Delaware County and Fairfield County. Named for explorer Christopher Columbus, the city was founded in 1812 at the confluence of the Scioto and Olentangy rivers, and assumed the functions of state capital in 1816. The city has a diverse economy based on education, government, insurance, banking, fashion, defense, aviation, food, clothes, logistics, steel, energy, medical research, health care, hospitality, retail, and technology. Modern Columbus has emerged as a technologically sophisticated city. It is home to the world's largest private research and development foundation, the Battelle Memorial Institute; CAS, or Chemical Abstracts Service, the world's largest clearinghouse of chemical information; NetJets, the world's largest fractional ownership jet aircraft fleet; and The Ohio State University, the nation's largest campus.
In 2009, BusinessWeek named the city as the best place in the country to raise a family. Forbes Magazine in 2008 ranked the city as the no. 1 up-and-coming tech city in the nation, and the city was ranked a top ten city by Relocate America in 2010. In 2007, fDi Magazine ranked the city no. 3 in the U.S. for cities of the future, and the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium was rated no. 1 in 2009 by USA Travel Guide.
- WWF House Show - January 6, 1985.
- WWF House Show - January 27, 1985.
- RAW - November 23, 1998.
- Nitro - January 18, 1999.
- Heat - August 1, 1999.
- RAW - August 2, 1999.
- RAW - October 18, 1999.
- Nitro - January 17, 2000.
- RAW - November 13, 2000.
- Smackdown - February 1, 2001.
- Heat - February 4, 2001.
- RAW - September 24, 2001.
- King of the Ring 2002 - June 23, 2002.
- Smackdown - November 14, 2002.
- Velocity - November 16, 2002.
- RAW - February 17, 2003.
- Smackdown - July 17, 2003.
- Velocity - July 19, 2003.
- Smackdown - April 1, 2004.
- Velocity - April 3, 2004.
- Bad Blood 2004 - June 13, 2004.
- Smackdown - August 11, 2005.
- RAW - May 1, 2006.
- September 8, 2006 - September 8, 2006.
- Smackdown - November 10, 2006.
- RAW - September 3, 2007.
- ECW - September 23, 2008.
- Smackdown - September 26, 2008.
- RAW - May 11, 2009.
- RAW - January 25, 2010.
- NXT - March 22, 2011.
- Superstars - March 24, 2011.
- Smackdown - March 25, 2011.
- NXT - March 14, 2012.
- Superstars - March 15, 2012.
- Smackdown - March 16, 2012.
- RAW - November 12, 2012.
- RAW - February 9, 2015.
- Superstars - February 12, 2015.
- Money in the Bank 2015 - June 14, 2015.
- RAW - January 18, 2016.
- Superstars - January 21, 2016.
- RAW - July 4, 2016.
- Superstars - July 7, 2016.
- Columbus, Ohio on Wikipedia