Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Collinsville is a city located mainly in Madison County, and partially in St. Clair County, both in Illinois. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 26,016. Collinsville is approximately 12 miles from St. Louis, Missouri and is considered part of that city's Metro-East area. Famously, it is the home of the Brooks Catsup Bottle Water Tower; the world's largest ketchup bottle—and is the world's horseradish capital. Monks Mound, the largest man-made earthwork in the North America, and now part of the Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site, is located here.
- ROH Wrestling at the Gateway - December 5, 2008.
- ROH Stylin' & Profilin' - March 13, 2009.
- ROH Clash of the Contenders - October 9, 2009.
- ROH Hate: Chapter II - July 23, 2010.
- ROH Gateway To Honor - November 6, 2011.
- Collinsville, Illinois on Wikipedia