Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cave-In-Rock is a village in Hardin County, Illinois, United States. Its principal feature and attraction is nearby Cave-In-Rock, on the banks of the Ohio River. Cave-in-Rock was originally a stronghold for outlaws including; river pirates and highwaymen, Samuel Mason and James Ford, tavern owner/highwayman, Isaiah L. Potts, serial killers/bandits, the Harpe Brothers, counterfeiters, Philip Alston, Peter Alston, John Duff, Eson Bigsby, and the Sturdivant Gang, and the post-Civil War bandit, Logan Belt. The population was 346 at the 2000 census.
- Bloodymania I - August 11, 2007.
- Bloodymania II - August 10, 2008.
- Bloodymania III - Day 1 - August 8, 2009.
- Bloodymania III - Day 2 - August 9, 2009.
- Bloodymania IV - August 15, 2010.
- Bloodymania V - August 14, 2011.
- Bloodymania VI - August 12, 2012.
- JCW Road To Bloodymania 7 - August 10, 2013.
- Bloodymania VII - August 11, 2013.
- Cave-In-Rock, Illinois on Wikipedia