Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- Double Jeopardy Battle Royal: Mike Kruel vs. Reckless Youth vs. Jolly Roger vs. Lester Crabtree vs. Ninja Mexicano vs. Marshal Law vs. Brock Singleton vs. Love Bug vs. Dragonfly vs. Melvin Snodgrass
- Winner: Mike Kruel and Reckless Youth advance to a singles match later in the evening. (13:08)
- Order of Entry:
- Ninja Mexicano (0:00)
- Lester Crabtree (0:00)
- Love Bug (1:32)
- Brock Singleton (2:39)
- Dragonfly (3:35)
- Marshal Law (5:19)
- Melvin Snodgrass (6:55)
- Mike Kruel (7:38)
- Jolly Roger (8:44)
- Reckless Youth (9:41)
- Order of Elimination:
- Ninja Mexicano (1:44 ~ By Love Bug)
- Love Bug (2:50 ~ By Brock Singleton)
- Lester Crabtree (5:55 ~ By Marshal Law)
- Dragonfly (8:13 ~ By Brock Singleton)
- Melvin Snodgrass (8:32 ~ By Brock Singleton)
- Jolly Roger (12:54 ~ By Brock Singleton & Marshal Law)
- Marshal Law (13:04 ~ By Brock Singleton)
- Brock Singleton (13:08 ~ By Reckless Youth & Mike Kruel)
- After the match, Mike Kruel attacked Reckless Youth, Youth eventually sent Kruel to the floor though and emerged as the dominant man.
- Winner: Private Eye defeated Phantasmo via the DDT. (4:41)
- Winner: DJ Skittlez defeated Blind Rage via the Avalanche-Style Rainbow Bomb. (9:33)
- As a result of a pre-match stipulation, DJ Skittlez won the right to choose Rage's entrance music.
- Winner: Mike Kruel defeated Reckless Youth via the Folding Press with a rope assist. (10:17)
- Five Man Tag Match: Mr. ZERO, Mike Quackenbush, & Gran Akuma, Ultramantis, & Icarus vs. Hallowicked, Jigsaw, Eddie Kingston, Blackjack Maricano & Rorschach
- Winners: The team of Mr. ZERO, Quackenbush, Akuma, Ultramantis, & Icarus defeated the trio of Hallowicked, Jigsaw, Kingston, Marciano & Rorschach when Quackenbush applied the Lightning Lock to Jigsaw. (44:04)