Brooke wants to go out on a date with a 22-year-old guy, but when Hulk gets wind of it, he really does not want it to happen. After "discussing" things with Brooke and Linda, Terry reluctantly allows Brooke to go on the date, but only after meeting the 22-year-old, Adam. Despite allowing Brooke to go on the date, Terry unleashes his inner-Hulk when he places a GPS tracking device on Brooke's truck, so he, and son Nick, can track where the car is at all times.
- In TV Guide's "Hits and Misses" column, television critic Susan Stewart gave this episode a 2 (out of 10), writing, "Hulk's macho act is old news – even his family seems bored. Hogan exhibits less wit than any five minutes of the dullest sitcom" and saying that the series "doesn't pack a single punch."
- 2.7 million people tuned in to watch the premiere of Hogan Knows Best.
- Hulk Hogan: Not as long as my name is Hulk Hogan!
- Hulk: (About Adam) He should probably take his nipple rings out and date someone his own age. Dating my ass.
- Adam: (About the restaurant, meaning 'recommendation') Good rec.
Brooke: What? Oh. I thought you said, "Good Rack."
- Nick: We're tracking Brooke's car.
Linda: Are you kidding me?!
- Adam: Rhinos have sex for like two days at a time.
Brooke: That's an interesting piece of information.