|Bound for Glory VI|
|Promotion||Total Nonstop Action Wrestling|
|Date||October 10, 2010|
|City||Daytona Beach, Florida|
|Last Event||No Surrender|
|Next Event||Turning Point|
Bound for Glory VI was a professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), that took place on October 10, 2010 at the Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, Florida. It was the sixth annual event under the Bound for Glory chronology. Bound For Glory is considered to be the premiere event of the year for the Total Nonstop Action Wrestling company. The event was headlined by the finals of the TNA World Heavyweight Championship tournament. Eight official matches took place at the event.
Bound for Glory is an annual pay-per-view produced by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. It is the company's biggest pay-per-view of the year and is frequently considered the TNA equivalent to WWE's WrestleMania. Each year, TNA Wrestling's three-hour “Bound For Glory” Pay-Per-View spectacular features the biggest matches and TNA Superstars battling in title matches, climaxes to feuds and memorable moments.
At Bound for Glory, Jeff Jarrett turned on Samoa Joe during their three–on–two handicap match against Sting, Kevin Nash and "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. The main event of Bound for Glory was a three–way match between Jeff Hardy, Mr. Anderson and Kurt Angle for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Near the end of the match, Eric Bischoff came to the ring with a chair and attempted to interfere in the match, but was stopped by the surprise appearance of Hulk Hogan. Hogan and Bischoff appeared to have a disagreement, but this was a ruse as they helped Hardy win the match. After the match, it was revealed that Abyss, Hogan, Bischoff, Jarrett and Hardy were "they".
The Impact! following Bound For Glory 2010 posted the highest Impact! ratings ever.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin) (c) defeated Generation Me (Max and Jeremy Buck) to retain the TNA World Tag Team Championship (12:54)
- Tara defeated Angelina Love (c), Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne in a Four Corners match to win the TNA Women's Knockout Championship (5:58)
- Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore) defeated Orlando Jordan and Eric Young (6:38)
- Jay Lethal (c) defeated Douglas Williams to retain the TNA X Division Championship (8:16)
- Rob Van Dam defeated Abyss in a Monster's Ball match (12:58)
- Sting, Kevin Nash and D'Angelo Dinero defeated Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett in a 3 on 2 Handicap Match (7:45)
- EV 2.0 (Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Rhino, Stevie Richards and Sabu) (w/ Mick Foley) defeated Fourtune (A.J. Styles, Robert Roode, James Storm, Kazarian, and Matt Morgan) (w/ Ric Flair) in a Lethal Lockdown Steel Cage match (23:28)
- Jeff Hardy defeated Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson in a Three-Way Dance match to win the vacant TNA World Heavyweight Championship.
If Angle loses, he will retire from wrestling (18:37)
Other on-screen talent
|2010 Total Nonstop Action Wrestling pay-per-views|
| Genesis • Against All Odds • Destination X • Lockdown • Sacrifice • Slammiversary|
Victory Road • Hardcore Justice • No Surrender • Bound for Glory • Turning Point • Final Resolution
|Bound for Glory|
|I (2005) • II (2006) • III (2007) • IV (2008) • V (2009) • VI (2010) • VII (2011) • VIII (2012)|