Boston Brawl was a professional wrestling internet pay-per-view (iPPV) event held by World Championship Wrestling (WCW) that took place on January 31, 1998 from the FleetCenter in Boston. Nine matches were featured on the event's card.
Main feud heading into the event was between Sting and Hollywood Hogan. At Starrcade Sting defeated Hogan by submission to win the WCW World Heavyweight Championship after Bret Hart restarted the match in which Hogan pinned Sting by fast count. Later the championship was vacated due to its controversial finish. Later it was announced that Hogan and Sting will face each other at Boston Brawl in a Steel Cage match with no championship involved.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Bill Goldberg defeated Buddy Lee Parker (1:20)
- Booker T (c) defeated Mike Rotunda to retain the WCW World Television Championship (6:17)
- Chris Jericho (c) defeated Dean Malenko to retain the WCW Cruiserweight Championship (13:58)
- Steve McMichael defeated Greg Valentine (9:51)
- The Steiner Brothers (Scott Steiner and Rick Steiner) (c) defeated Raven and Perry Saturn to retain the WCW World Tag Team Championship (8:15)
- Chris Benoit defeated Eddie Guerrero (15:28)
- Bret Hart defeated Ric Flair (13:35)
- Diamond Dallas Page, Lex Luger and Larry Zbyszko defeated The nWo (Randy Savage, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) (10:34)
- Sting defeated Hollywood Hogan in a Steel Cage match (22:35)
|1998 World Championship Wrestling pay-per-views|
|Souled Out • Boston Brawl • SuperBrawl • Uncensored • Spring Stampede • Slamboree • The Great American Bash • Bash at the Beach • Road Wild • Fall Brawl • Halloween Havoc • World War 3 • Starrcade|