Jesus Toral López (January 7, 1969) is a luchador or professional wrestler who has worked almost exclusively in Mexico. López has achieved most success under the ring name Black Warrior and has worked for Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL) since 1995. Over the years Black Warrior has played both the rúdo (the Spanish term used for the villains in wrestling) and téchinco (the Spanish term used for the good guys in wrestling).
Before assuming the "Black Warrior" ring persona, López worked for almost a decade under various ring personas, generally with little success. His only previous ring persona of note was that of "Bronce" (Spanish for Bronze) where he was a part of the "Los Metalicos" team, a team that was popular in the early 1990s, teaming with Oro and Plata. López is the nephew of Luchador Blue Panther, the son-in-law of Mana Negro and the brother-in-law of Mano Negro, Jr.
- Finishing and signature moves
- El Nudo Lagunero (Standing figure four leglock)
- Signature moves
Championships and accomplishments
- CMLL World Trios Championship (3 times) – with Blue Panther and Dr. Wagner Jr. (1), Atlantis and Mr. Niebla (1), Rayo de Jalisco Jr. and El Canek (1)
- Mexican National Trios Championship (2 times) – with Dragón Rojo, Jr. and Sangre Azteca (Poder Mexica) (1), with Volador, Jr. and Mr. Águila (1)
- NWA World Light Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
- NWA World Middleweight Championship (1 time)
- Leyenda de Plata: 2001
- Copa de Arena Mexico Tournament (2002) – with Lizmark, Jr. and Rayo de Jalisco, Jr.
- Other titles