Bethnal Green is a district in East London, England, and part of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. Located 3.3 miles (5.3 km) northeast of Charing Cross, it was historically an agrarian hamlet in the ancient parish of Stepney, Middlesex.
Following population increases caused by the expansion of London during the 18th century, it was split off from Stepney as the parish of Bethnal Green in 1743, becoming part of the Metropolis in 1855 and the County of London in 1889. The parish became the Metropolitan Borough of Bethnal Green in 1900 and the population peaked in 1901, entering a period of steady decline which lasted until 1981.
- RPW When Thunder Strikes - June 15, 2013.
- RPW Uprising 2013 - October 19, 2013.
- RPW High Stakes 2014 - March 15, 2014.
- RPW Summer Sizzler 2014 - June 15, 2014.
- Bethnal Green on Wikipedia