Battlebowl was a one-time professional wrestling pay-per-view produced by World Championship Wrestling. It was made up of tag team matches in which the partners were randomly drawn in a "Lethal Lottery" and a team had to work together to advance to the Battlebowl Battle Royal. Previous versions of Battlebowl had taken place at Starrcade 1991 and Starrcade 1992. It took place on November 20, 1993 from the Pensacola Civic Center in Pensacola, Florida. The last Battlebowl was held at Slamboree 1996 under the name of Lord of the Ring.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Vader and Cactus Jack (w/Harley Race) defeated Charlie Norris and Kane (07:34)
- Brian Knobbs and Johnny B. Badd (w/ Missy Hyatt) defeated Erik Watts and Paul Roma (12:56)
- The Shockmaster and Paul Orndorff (w/ The Masked Assassin) defeated Ricky Steamboat and Lord Steven Regal (w/ Sir William).
- King Kong and Dustin Rhodes defeated The Equalizer and Awesome Kong (05:55)
- Sting and Jerry Sags (w/ Missy Hyatt) defeated Ron Simmons and Keith Cole (13:14)
- Ric Flair and Steve Austin (w/ Col. Robert Parker and Fifi) defeated 2 Cold Scorpio and Maxx Payne (14:31)
- Rick Rude and Shanghai Pierce defeated Tex Slazenger and Marcus Bagwell (14:50)
- Road Warrior Hawk and Rip Rogers defeated Davey Boy Smith and Kole (07:55)
- Vader won a Battlebowl battle royal (25:33)
|1993 World Championship Wrestling pay-per-views|
|New Japan Supershow III • SuperBrawl • Slamboree • Beach Blast • Fall Brawl • Halloween Havoc • Battlebowl • Starrcade|