|Monday Night Raw|
|Date||August 30, 1999|
|Previous episode||August 23, 1999|
|Next episode||September 6, 1999|
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Mankind defeated The Mean Street Posse (Joey Abs, Pete Gas and Rodney) by DQ in a Three On One Handicap Match (with Shane McMahon as Special guest referee) (4:22)
- The Big Show (w/ Paul Bearer & The Undertaker) defeated The Rock in a No DQ Falls Count Anywhere No Holds Barred Match (3:37)
- X-Pac defeated Taka Michinoku (w/ Funaki) (3:06)
- Christian & Edge vs. The Acolytes (Bradshaw & Faarooq) vs. The Hardy Boyz (Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy) vs. The Hollys (Crash Holly & Hardcore Holly) ended in a no contest in a WWF World Tag Team Title No # 1 Contendership Four Way Elimination Match (2:04)
- Jeff Jarrett & Mark Henry (w/ Debra & Miss Kitty) defeated D-Lo Brown & Mr. Ass (3:36)
- Ken Shamrock defeated Gangrel (w/ Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy) (5:27)
- Mankind & The Rock defeated The Big Show & The Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer) to win the WWF Tag Team Championship (8:13)