The August 26, 2004 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Entertainment, which took place on August 24, 2004 at the Save Mart Center in Fresno, California.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Rob Van Dam defeated Kenzo Suzuki (3:46)
- Billy Kidman (w / Paul London) defeated Chavo Guerrero (w / Jamie Noble) (4:20)
- Booker T defeated John Cena in a Best Of Five Series Match #2 (9:45)
- Kurt Angle defeated Rey Mysterio (13:40)
- The Undertaker defeated Orlando Jordan (replacement for John Bradshaw Layfield) (w / John Bradshaw Layfield) by DQ in a WWE Heavyweight Title Championship Match (6:23)
Event Images Needed
To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, Please upload some images and put them in the article. Please remove this tag when this is done.