Ardmore is a business, cultural and tourism city in and the county seat of Carter County, Oklahoma, United States. As of the 2010 Census, the city had a population of 24,283, while a 2011 estimate has the Ardmore micropolitan statistical area totaling 57,482 residents. Ardmore is located 90 miles (140 km) equidistant from Oklahoma City and Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas at the junction of Interstate 35 and U.S. Highway 70, and is generally considered the hub of the ten-county region in South Central Oklahoma, also known by state tourism pamphlets as Arbuckle Country and Lake and Trail Country. Geologically, Ardmore is situated about 9 miles (14 km) south of the Arbuckle Mountains, and is located at the eastern margin of the Healdton Basin, one of the most oil-rich regions of the United States.
- NWA Oklahoma - October 18, 2009.
- NWA Oklahoma - December 12, 2009.
- NWA Oklahoma - May 7, 2010.
- The Imperial Wrestling Revolution - August 3, 2014.
- The Imperial Wrestling Revolution - December 14, 2014.
- The Imperial Wrestling Revolution - May 2, 2015.
- Ardmore, Oklahoma on Wikipedia