Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ardmore is a business, cultural and tourism city in and the county seat of Carter County, Oklahoma, United States. As of the 2010 Census, the city had a population of 24,283, while a 2011 estimate has the Ardmore micropolitan statistical area totaling 57,482 residents. Ardmore is located 90 miles (140 km) equidistant from Oklahoma City and Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas at the junction of Interstate 35 and U.S. Highway 70, and is generally considered the hub of the ten-county region in South Central Oklahoma, also known by state tourism pamphlets as Arbuckle Country and Lake and Trail Country. Geologically, Ardmore is situated about 9 miles (14 km) south of the Arbuckle Mountains, and is located at the eastern margin of the Healdton Basin, one of the most oil-rich regions of the United States.
- NWA Oklahoma - October 18, 2009.
- NWA Oklahoma - December 12, 2009.
- NWA Oklahoma - May 7, 2010.
- The Imperial Wrestling Revolution - August 3, 2014.
- The Imperial Wrestling Revolution - December 14, 2014.
- The Imperial Wrestling Revolution - May 2, 2015.
- Ardmore, Oklahoma on Wikipedia