Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The April 5, 2001 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on April 3, 2001 at the Myriad Convention Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Three On Two Handicap Match: Kane & The Undertaker defeated The Right To Censor (Bull Buchanan, Steven Richards & The Good Father) (4:18)
- Singles Match: Rhyno defeated K-Kwik (1:26)
- Two On One Handicap Match: Kurt Angle & William Regal defeated Chris Benoit (2:59)
- Singles Match: Jeff Hardy (w / Lita & Matt Hardy) defeated The Big Show (3:08)
- Six Man Tag Team Match: The X-Factor (Albert, Justin Credible & X-Pac) defeated Billy Gunn, Grand Master Sexay & Steve Blackman (4:38)
- WWF Intercontinental Title Match: Triple H (w / Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley) defeated Chris Jericho (c) (7:30)