The April 5, 1993 Edition of RAW is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's RAW brand, which was taped on March 22, 1993 at the Manhattan Center in New York City, New York. This episode features the phone interview with Rob Bartlett during Demento-Brunzell match.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Virgil
- Bob Backlund defeated Kim Chee (3:58)
- Damien Demento defeated Jim Brunzell
- The Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner & Scott Steiner) defeated The Beverly Brothers (11:30)
- Jerry Lawler defeated Jim Powers (6:16)