Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The April 29, 1999 Edition of WWF Smackdown! was a televised Professional wrestling event by the WWF's Smackdown! brand, which was taped on April 27, 1999 at the New Haven Coliseum in New Haven, Connecticut. This was the first time Smackdown aired on TV.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Blue Blazer (w/ Jeff Jarrett & Debra) defeated Val Venis (2:19)
- The Big Show defeated Test (0:47)
- D'Lo Brown (w/ Ivory) defeated Droz (w/ Prince Albert) (3:16)
- X-Pac & Kane (c) defeated The New Age Outlaws (Mr. Ass & Road Dogg) to retain the World Tag Team Championship (7:00)
- Ken Shamrock defeated Bradshaw in a No Holds Barred Street Fight (4:05)
- Mankind defeated Big Boss Man (1:35)
- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin & The Rock defeated The Corporate Ministry (The Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer) & Triple H (w/ Chyna, Pete Gas, Rodney, & Shane McMahon)) (5:00)