The April 24, 2003 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on April 22, 2003 at the Gaylord Entertainment Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Singles Match: Shelton Benjamin (w / Charlie Haas) defeated Chavo Guerrero (w / Eddie Guerrero) (6:07)
- Non-Title Match: Brock Lesnar defeated The A-Train by DQ (10:25)
- Lesnar was the WWE Champion at the time of this match.