To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup or updating. Please help by improving the article.
The following is a listing of events that Andrew Martin has participated in.
- Martin debuted for WWF on the October 25, 1998 episode of Sunday Night Heat as an unnamed bodyguard for the band Mötley Crüe who was performing on the show.
- On the December 14, 1998 episode of Raw is War Martin aligned himself withWWF Champion The Rock by attacking The Rock's rival Triple H.
- On the August 9, 2001 edition of SmackDown, Test joined The Alliance by helping Alliance members Diamond Dallas Page and Chris Kanyon defeat the APAfor the WWF Tag Team Titles, in retaliation for being attacked by the APA a few weeks ago when they thought Test was the Mole helping WCW invade the WWF.
- Test began teaming with Booker T regularly in September 2001. Together they defeated The Undertaker and Kane on the September 27, 2001 edition of SmackDown to win the WCW Tag Titles, however they lost the titles to the Hardy Boyz on the October 8, 2001 edition of Raw.
- In 2002, Test lost in the semi-finals of the King of the Ring tournament to the eventual winner, Brock Lesnar. Test later formed a stable, The Un-Americans along with Lance Storm, Christian, and William Regal culminating in a match at Summerslam where The Undertaker defeated Test.
- On November 1, 2004, Test was released from his WWE contract.
- On March 22, 2006 announced that Test had verbally agreed to return to WWE; he would begin competing in Dark Matches before Raw and SmackDown!
- In early 2007 Test was again released from his WWE Contract as he requested.
- In 2007 Martin, identified as "'The new Enforcer in TNA, 'The Punisher' Andrew Martin", debuted in TNA but soon announced it was time for him to retire.
- Martin was found dead in his home in Tampa Florida on March 13, 2009.