Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Akashi is a city located in southern Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan, on the Seto Inland Sea west of Kobe.
As of April 1, 2011, the city has an estimated population of 290,776, with 117,392 households, and a population density of 5,907.68 persons per km². The total area is 49.22 square kilometres (19 sq mi).
- NOAH Navigation In March 2011 - Day 2 - March 13, 2011.
- NJPW Best Of The Super Junior XX - Night 6 - June 2, 2013.
- NJPW Best Of The Super Junior XXI - Night 3 - June 1, 2014.
- Dragon Gate Open The New Year Gate 2015 - Night 10 - January 25, 2015.
- Akashi, Hyōgo on Wikipedia