AJPW 1st Champion Carnival (Night 25) took place in Osaka, Japan. The event took place on April 24, 1973. It was an event put on by All Japan Pro Wrestling. It was broadcast on Nippon TV.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Iaukea defeated Sugiyama (8:38)
- Sugiyama defeated Iaukea (10:19)
- Matsuda defeated Pugliese (13:42)
- United States Heavyweight Title / Southern Hempisphere Heavyweight Title Best Two Out Of Three Falls Match: Mark Lewin [SH] vs. The Destroyer [US] - Time Limit Draw (60:00)
- PWF Heavyweight Title Match: Giant Baba (c) defeated The Sheik by Count Out (6:35)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.