This is a list of various things that took place in 2003.
- - Scottish Wrestling Entertainment is founded in Scotland.
- - Rampage Pro Wrestling is founded in Warner Robins, Georgia.
- - Lucha VaVOOM is founded. Possibly the first ever promotion to feature masked wrestling and burlesque in the same event.
- - Flemish Wrestling Force is founded in Belgium.
- - Premiere Wrestling Xperience is founded in Charlotte, North Carolina first as the Carolina Wrestling Association.
- 30 - "Stone Cold" Steve Austin wrestled his final match at WrestleMania XIX against The Rock to settle a 2-0 win-loss record at a WrestleMania event. The Rock broke this record, defeating Austin for the first and last time at a WrestleMania event. This was one of the more significant matches of that event, as it was later revealed that Austin was officially retiring due to plaguing injuries sustained over of the course of his 14-year career.
- - Figure 4 Wrestling University is founded in Bradford, Ontario, Canada
- January 18 – Ed Farhat 78 (Heart failure)
- February 10 – Curt Hennig 44 (Acute cocaine intoxication)
- March 20 – Sailor Art Thomas 79 (Cancer)
- June 2 – Freddie Blassie 85
- October 19 – Michael Hegstrand 46 (Heart attack)
- November 6 – Mike Lockwood 32 (Suicide by deliberate overdose)
- December 6 – Jerry Tuite 36 (Heart attack)
- Aero Star
- Brian Kendrick
- Danny Basham
- Doug Basham
- Matt Morgan
- Rene Dupree
- Rodney Mack
- Sylvain Grenier
- Zack Gowen
- Mike Mizanin
- August 2 – Mickie Knuckles
- July 26th - PWG The Debut Show
- January 19 – WWE Royal Rumble
- February 23 – WWE No Way Out
- March 30 – WrestleMania XIX
- April 27 – WWE Backlash
- May 18 – WWE Judgment Day
- July 27 – WWE Vengeance
- August 24 – WWE SummerSlam
- September 21 – WWE Unforgiven
- October 19 – WWE No Mercy
- November 16 – WWE Survivor Series
- December 14 – WWE Armageddon
- Brock Lesner - Wrestlemania XIX - WWE championship